The Administrative Officer will be responsible for providing administrative, procurement and secretarial support to the state office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as point of contact for logistical, procurement and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinate all administrative, procurement and secretarial support services for the office (as relevant).
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
- Record minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff of the Country Office.
- Coordinate all travel details/logistics for the staff, consultants and TDyers’ including booking hotel accommodations and arranging for airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Supervises administrative assistants, orderlies and drivers.
- Assist the Senior F&A Officer in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings.
- Coordinates all records/storage of supplies for the country office.